The Radyne Line Pipe Heating Systems facilitate pre-heating (prior to FBE coating) and induction drying of API grade line pipe and high quality water pipe.
The system supports many standard sizes of line pipe, ranging from 8 in [200 mm] to 120 in [3 m] in diameter. The Radyne Line Pipe Heating System is versatile, supporting a variety of line pipe types, sizes, and handling requirements.
Radyne Line Pipe Heating Systems are designed to provide a highly efficient means of preheating or drying surface-moisture, prior to coating.
- Designed for ease of mobility within the pipe mill.
- Integral wheels fitted to the base of each induction coil enable quick and easy movement from one line to the next
- Heavy duty lifts allow simple and efficient vertical positioning
- Hoisting rings fitted to the top of each coil enable crane lifting for positioning
- Quad and double-joint rack technology
|Line Pipe Heating System|
|Wall Thickness||0.197 – 1.97 in [5 – 50 mm]|
|Line Speed||200 – 350 m2 per hour|
|Pipe Size range||2 – 120 in [50 – 3050 mm]|
|Power Range||5 – 7000 kW|